John Wick: Chapter 2 certainly been one of the bigger hits of the year so far, both critically and commercially, having raked in nearly $160 million worldwide to date.
With the film being such a huge success Lionsgate Home Entertainment and Summit Entertainment will be releasing the film on Digital HD on May 23rd, with the 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray to follow on June 13 with the wicked awesome cover art. They’ve also revealed the full set of special features wich is list below.
- Audio Commentary with Keanu Reeves and director Chad Stahelski
- Deleted Scenes
- “RetroWick: Exploring the Unexpected Success of John Wick” Featurette
- ‘Training John Wick” Featurette
- “WICK-vizzed” Featurette
- “Friends, Confidantes: The Keanu/Chad Partnership” Featurette
- “As Above, So Below: The Underworld of John Wick” Featurette
- “Car Fu Ridealong” Featurette
- “Beat Down: The Evolution of a Fight Scene” Featurette
- “Wick’s Toolbox” Featurette
- “Kill Count” Featurette
- “Dog Wick” Short